суббота, 24 января 2015 г.

Keisha Gray, Cassidy Banks - Going Down On You (2015)




Year of publication: 2015

Studio: SexTapeLesbians

Starring: Keisha Gray, Cassidy Banks

Genres: Lesbian

Video language: English



Last weekend I was with the sexy, beautiful Keisha Grey stay in this amazing hotel, they decided that we, as I saw for a day of relaxation at the pool head but as I had other plans in her swimsuit .. .. .. I we decided to take a camera and our own sextape. We start dancing in the elevator and when we get to the pool we start to tease each other with the underwater camera. After a while we both knew that we make on the way up, so that the fun was only able to start properly. When we got to the room, she began by playing with my breasts, bouncing her up and down. Then she slowly pulled the strings of my bikini so she could lick my wet pussy. She was doing such a good job, I had to know what she tasted, and it was incredible! The best part of this whole experience was that I see it in front of the camera for you all;)


Format: mp4

Duration: 23.26 clock

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6651kbps

Audio: 147kbps








File size: 1.1 GB








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий